Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam



Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam

I (we) have given my heart away

Tere Ho Gaye Hain Hum

become yours

Teri Kasam, O Ho Ho

Swear on you (your life) its true


Male
Hmmmm, Ye Duniya Kare Sitam

Let the world protest


Tujhpe Mitenge Hum,teri kasam

I will give all for you I promise on you


Female rpt

Male
Umeedein, Tumhi Se Hain

Hopes are from you only


Mere Sanam

my love


Thaama Hai

held I have


Tumhara Hi Ye Daman

Your scarf on the body


Female
Ho, Bhoolenge

Forget


Kabhi Na Abh Tumhe Hum

Never will I , you


Teri Yaadon Ke Saaye Mein

Under the canopy of your memories


Guzare Gi Ye Zindagi

This life will now pass


Us Khuda Ke Baad To

After God


Pooja Hogi Bas Teri

I will worship only you

Male
Chaahe Jo Maang Lo

Ask what you want


Sabh Tumhara Hai

All is yours

No comments:

Post a Comment